We are looking for some fun, hard-working individuals to join our team as prep cooks. We pay competitively and are willing to pay based on experience and what you can bring to our team.
Our prep cooks must be reliable, able to communicate clearly, be consistent with preparing our recipes, keep a clean station, follow food safety standards ... and have a little fun! Prep cooks work in the mornings prepping some delicious product, and are often done by 2 p.m. or sooner most days.
• Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
• Preparing high-quality food items according to company recipes.
• Storing food items correctly in order to avoid spoilage or contamination.
• Ensuring that portions and quality meet company standards.
• Cleaning and sterilization of food preparation areas and cooking utensils.
• Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed consistently.
• The ability to follow recipes
• The ability to work well in a team
• The ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Effective communication skills
Come join our team!