We are looking for some fun, hard-working individuals to join our team as line cooks, prep cooks, bartenders, and server assistants. We pay competitively (+ tips) and are willing to pay based on experience and what you can bring to our team.
Our line cooks must be reliable, able to communicate clearly, be consistent with preparing our recipes, keep a clean station, follow food safety standards ... and have a little fun! Prep cooks work in the mornings prepping some delicious product, and they are done by 2:00 p.m. or sooner most days. Server assistants help our servers by seating guests, clearing tables, and washing dishes—it’s great training if you'd like to be a server with us one day! Finally, our bartenders are responsible for making our famous fishbowls, and serving food and cocktails to our patrons. And bartenders have the opportunity to be creative and help with our new and seasonal cocktails!
• Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
• Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
• Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
• Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
• Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
• Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
• Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
• Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
• Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
• The ability to follow recipes
• The ability to work well in a team
• The ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Effective communication skills
Come join our team!
Stop in or e-mail your application to us at email@example.com