- We are cleaning and sanitizing all high touch area's frequently to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- We use hand sanitizer or wash our hands with warm soap and water, between each guest. Or when touching anything that could contaminate our hands.
- We clean and sanitize each pen between each use for every guest that comes in, we frequently sanitize the door handles, phones, computer screen, and any surface we see a guest touch when they enter our establishment.
- We do daily screens of our employees, and require all of our Employees that have Face to Face interaction with guests wear face masks.
- We have hand sanitizing stations available for all guests.
Now we ask that you do your part to help us....
- Please only send 1 person in for a Take-Out order.
- Please stand 6 feet from others Inside the Restaurant or Outside the Restaurant, to ensure you are practicing safe social distancing.
- Only 5 people are allowed inside the restaurant at time per CDC/Health Department guidelines.
- Also face coverings are required, and if you are feeling ill please stay home.
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue, then immediately dispose of the tissue. Then use hand sanitizer.