Covid-19 Dining In Guide Lines
We are happy to announce that we will be opening for dine in on May 22 at 11am!Face coverings will be required to enter the building, but can be removed when you are seated at your table. Per CDC/Health Department regulations, we have put together a list of guidelines that we are required to follow to be allowed to serve dine in guests.
Please follow all our guidelines we have set up for our restaurant, so that we can all do our part in helping keep us all safe and able to continue with dine in service
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DINING IN WITH US!
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or at least two of the following symptoms
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Practice safe social distancing and stay 6-feet apart from other groups.
- ALWAYS WEAR A FACE COVERING. Unless you are seated at your table.
- WAITNG AREA IS CLOSED! Please wait outside in your cars for your table to be ready, we will text you when your table is ready. When you receive the text, you have 5 minutes to respond to the text, and then another 5 minutes to check in with the host without the risk of losing your table.
- Only send one person in at a time to check on a table.
- We are only able to offer ½ the amount of seating capacity. So please limit your table visit to one hour, or half an hour after you receive your food.
- No groups bigger than 6 people, if you come in with a group of more than 6 people you will be required to be seated separately.
- If a table has a Table Closed Sign on it, please refrain from touching them. They are not 6 feet from the tables around them, so we can’t use them at this time.
- A host will seat you, whether to a table or the bar.
- Please don’t crowd the host stand, allow some distance between each other to practice safe social distancing.
Please be respectful and mindful of each other during these frustrating times, we know we aren’t able to accommodate as many people as we normally can. But if we all help each other out, and respect our dine in guidelines we can be open to full capacity before you know it!
Any questions please feel free to call the restaurant and ask to speak to a manager! 906-482-5054